Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: financial planning
Financial planning tips for new feds from Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011
With a potential shutdown, feds looking for monetary relief would have to finalize it before operations cease.
Does it make sense to work longer now due to the pay freeze and poor economy? What is asset allocation and is it important? How can an investment last longer in retirement? Certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
February 21, 2011
More and more financial advisers are brandishing a baffling array of new credentials. Arthur Stein, CFP, walks us through the alphabet soup.
Financial planner Arthur Stein weighs in on the age-old quandary.
Tags: Art Stein ,