Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: financial planning
Joe Sullender, certified financial planner and senior vice president of investments of the Financial Strategies Group of Wells Fargo Advisors, answers your financial planning questions.
September 29, 2014
Thomas Lee and Daniel Sipe from Lee, Sipe, and Associates answer your retirement and financial planning questions.
August 25, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , Bob Leins , Thomas Lee , Daniel Sipe , Lee Sipe and Associates , Senior Executive Service , wealth accumulation , estate analysis , retirement planning , charitable giving , TSP , Traditional IRA , For Your Benefit
Certified financial planner Nick Martinez joins the show to discuss how to handle your finances and establish goals if you are a new federal employee.
August 11, 2014
Show co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will talk about a wide variety of benefit programs for federal workers and retirees.
June 9, 2014
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott answer your questions in the final of a series of programs on financial literacy.
April 25, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , estate planning , TSP , OPM , financial security , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , Joe Sullender , Ray Kirk , Karen Schaeffer , Megan Schaeffer , financial literacy , NITP , For Your Benefit
Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer and attorney Megan Schaeffer answer your calls and emails about how to create a financial plan for your family.
April 21, 2014
Certified Financial Planner Joe Sullender answers your questions about retirement planning.
April 7, 2014
Marc Levine, of Handler and Levine LLC, offers advice on how to choose your trustees, powers of attorneys and executors.
March 17, 2014
Host Bob Leins and Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer answer your calls and emails on what to do now to protect your financial assets in the future.
March 3, 2014
The NITP's Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan answer your retirement and financial planning questions.
February 24, 2014