Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: finance
The Army gears up for its first large-scale financial audit.
Federal finance may conjure up images of dull reports and boring people toiling away on spreadsheets. If that's what comes to mind, it may be time to revise your thinking. Doug Criscitello and Jeff Steinhoff, two former federal financial executives, spoke with Federal News Radio about the evolving workforce as part of our special report, Rise of the Money People.
Soon, financial institutions will have to spend billions of dollars to comply with the Dodd-Frank law. Cady North, a policy analyst for BGov, discusses the findings of the Bloomberg Government report: "Financial Firms to Pay $60 Billion in Dodd-Frank Fees by 2022."
"The Invested Life" is MSN Money's latest online project, which matches real people with financial coaches.
President Obama said he intends to nominate Joseph Smith to be head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.