Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: finance
Federal finance may conjure up images of dull reports and boring people toiling away on spreadsheets. If that's what comes to mind, it may be time to revise your thinking. Doug Criscitello and Jeff Steinhoff, two former federal financial executives, spoke with Federal News Radio about the evolving workforce as part of our special report, Rise of the Money People.
Soon, financial institutions will have to spend billions of dollars to comply with the Dodd-Frank law. Cady North, a policy analyst for BGov, discusses the findings of the Bloomberg Government report: "Financial Firms to Pay $60 Billion in Dodd-Frank Fees by 2022."
"The Invested Life" is MSN Money's latest online project, which matches real people with financial coaches.
President Obama said he intends to nominate Joseph Smith to be head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.