Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federalreporting.gov
Getting it right this time.
In the face of an economic crisis, FederalNewsRadio asks three men leading recovery efforts about the latest in their efforts to meet the mission and how they'll know when it has been accomplished.
University of Maryland's Don Kettl cautions that the new website may be a little too good at finding the "profoundly goofy stuff that the government does."
The Chairman of the Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board tells Federal News Radio that reporting has never been higher and talks about the future of federalreporting.gov in the cloud.