Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal workforce
AFGE members marched on Capitol Hill to put a face on the federal workforce. They want to correct the misperception that government workers are to blame for the deficit and gridlock in Washington.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
YGL is a professional organization of men and women employed by the Federal Government who are "young" in their service and/or "fresh" in their perspective.
Anyone now working for the Federal Government or who knows someone who is a fed likely has their own story of how long it took to get the job. In some cases, it can take up to a year for some high-security jobs. But does it really have to be that way? Federal News Radio's Max Cacas continues our week-long special series, "the Five Fallacies of Government". Today: "The federal hiring process must be slow and arduous."
Tags: series , fallacies , mngt , P&B , Senate Subcommittee on the Oversight of Government , Daniel Akaka , George Voinovich , John Berry , OPM , Jeffrey Zients , OMB , President Obama , Max Cacas , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
Is there a lovable loser in your federal family? Someone who needs a hug? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a simple, you-can't-lose quiz to make them feel better.