Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal salaries
Federal Managers Association President Pat Neihaus, and Andy Medici and Nicole Blake Johnson from the Federal Times will give us an update on a number of different pay issues affecting feds.
April 16, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , federal pay debate , GS-15 , Combined Federal Campaign , Pat Niehaus , Federal Managers Association , Andy Medici , Nicole Blake Johnson , Federal Times , HeartBleed , cybersecurity , Mike Causey , Your Turn
Host Mike Causey will talk about several issues affecting federal workers with Bill Bransford, general counsel of the Senior Executives Association and Steve Watkins and Stephen Losey of the Federal Times.
May 23, 2012
When your friends, neighbors and in-laws google your federal salary, will they laugh or cry? Will they be enraged at the big bucks you are raking in, or will they smuggle food packages to your wretched family? The definitive answer: It depends!
As a civil servant you have nothing to hide, so would it be okay if your friends and neighbors saw you naked. OK, if that seems a bit intrusive at least let us know how much money you make working for Uncle Sam, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Tom Trabucco, director of external affairs for Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Federal Times senior writer Stephen Losey.
February 1, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Tom Trabucco , TSP , Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , pay debate , pay freeze , Congressional Budget Office , 401(k) , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey