Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal report
Do you remember the good old days of double-digit certificates of deposit? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that even in these lean times some long-time feds still have an exclusive investment option that beats the competition.
When it returns for a post-election session, a grumpy, angry Congress may take up a proposal to furlough federal workers for up to two weeks next year. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders, is there another solution? Like maybe working holidays!
According to a new survey, many states lack the proper resources to adequately protect some of their citizen's most personal information.
Everybody knows the government is full of waste, duplication and has too many employees. Where we often disagree is just where that's at. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey thinks he's found the solution. Or not.
Congress returns next week to deal with federal pay and teleworking issues, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, and as a side effect, returns Washington, D.C.'s traffic to its normal nightmare status...
Bad economic times and a very generous tuition assistance program have teamed up to make Uncle Sam an employer of first choice for many of the best-and-brightest job seekers, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Federal unions cannot bargain over pay, holidays, vacation time or other federal fringe benefits. Yet tens of thousands of government workers belong to them. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there are a number of good reasons why so many pay dues when they don't have to.
Federal workers are in line for a pay raise in January. Federal retirees are not. How come? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says deflation is the reason.
May was a terrible month for most TSP investors as the Dow had its worst month in 70 years. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has six suggestions that are almost certain to calm you down and increase your net worth. The trick is figuring out which of the six works for you.
If we could each kick in $43,000 we could eliminate the national debt overnight. One of Mike's readers says there is an existing mechanism...the Combined Federal Campaign.