Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal report
The Thanksgiving turkeys delivered to the White House may have a much happier holiday than many federal workers, who could be getting a very big dose of bad news, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
If you are a 5-foot-9-inch tall, 191 pound federal male, or a 5-foot-3-inch tall 163 pound G-woman, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column is for you. Otherwise read it at your own risk.
Although most federal and postal unions supported President Barack Obama in the 2008 election, they are now asking Congress to protect them from a White House proposal to permanently trim take home pay, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Is your health plan about to become your new Best Friend Forever? Your exercise enabler, your gym partner? It could all happen in January thanks to new affinity partnership programs that will be launched by a federal health plan near you, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Can you stand a little good news? Do you remember how to react to it? The good news is that health insurance premiums in the FEHBP are only going up an average of 3.8 percent next year. That's almost half the increase in 2011. Check out what you will be paying next year, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
If Congress forces another government shutdown an estimated 20,000 will need to apply for $16.5 million in emergency loans, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
What do modern federal workers have in common with St. Joan of Arc who was, by the way, burned at the stake? The answer, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, is that both managed to maintain a good attitude during some very trying times.
Thanks to congressional inability to approve budgets, federal agencies must make decisions quickly on whether to offer buyouts and early retirements within the next few weeks, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.