Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal report
Charges of sexual harassment and crimes have rocked the Penn State football dynasty and the campaign of a successful businessman seeking the presidency. So how are things in your shop? Is it a problem where you work, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks.
Veterans Day is one of those odd holidays which, for many people, has almost lost its meaning. Lots of people are actually working today and for many, whether its a holiday or just another workday for them, the fact that it is not a Monday holiday is a mystery. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the key to the mystery are the numbers 11/11/11.
Once you take the oath of office to Uncle Sam there are only three ways out ... and if you take the smart one, you could be in for some big surprises, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
So how long could you hold your breath underwater? If your income was cut 40 to 50 percent what would that do to your standard of living, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wonders.
What's the toughest decision the government's chief people person has to make? Here's a hint: It's usually triggered by a winter storm in the nation's capital, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Washington's been hit with a series of shockers this year ranging from an earthquake followed by a hurricane and a heat wave followed a freak cold snap. Now we learn that Kim Kardashian's idyllic marriage has crumbled. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says this could be the news that kickstarts the government's telework program.
Is it more important to provide insurance for your family after you've gone, or while you are still around but pretty much helpless? It's a dollars-and-sense option people should check out, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Are you better off financially slogging it to work or sleeping in five days a week. Some people say that all things considered they would be better off as a retiree than as an office serf. So do the math, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
A picture is starting to form about what federal and postal workers can expect from Congressional budget-cutters. And as you probably suspected, it isn't pretty, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Saving money on long-term care insurance premiums is easy: All you need is to sign up a couple of weeks before a stroke or accident makes it impossible for you to dress, bathe, eat or get in and out of bed. If you don't know that horrible, magic moment, check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today.