Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal report
The way to make money in the stock market is to buy when share prices are down and sell when they go up. Yet most people do just the opposite, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Are you a closet market-timer?
Have you ever been to a relatively big-bucks bonus banquet where the winners get a handshake and a good meal, but no bonus check? If not, stand by for next Thursday's State Department reception honoring the 2013 finalists for the Presidential Rank awards, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Have a question for OPM Director Katherine Archuleta? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report to find out how to get it answered.
Feds whose jobs put them in direct contact with the public must be treading lightly these days, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. That includes people at the IRS, the Social Security Administration, TSA and, right now, the Veterans Affairs Department.
Memorial Day isn't a holiday as such. But it is an important time to remember people we honor on a special day like this, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So we turned to a retired fed in Florida who explains what this day is all about.
Remember when you were a kid driving to or from vacation, and you kept asking are we there yet? Now you're an adult civil servant and the question du jour is: Where are the buyouts? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column for more.
Every year, different groups, associations and magazines publish their lists of best federal agencies, best places to work, etc. A few places are always near the top but the lists do change. Partly because some places try harder and get better and partly because if the rankings didn't change, there would be no reason for a list, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So who's on your personal best list?
Think you are pretty smart? Could you make it on Jeopardy? Try out our numbers game to test your quiz IQ, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Guess who is getting a 1.35 percent increase next year? If you work for Uncle Sam, count yourself out. You're looking at, maybe, 1 percent. The lucky people are retirees whose increases are linked to inflation -- not politics, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
What would it mean to the federal-military investors in the Thrift Savings Plan if everybody in the country were allowed to join up? Nobody knows for sure, but higher fees, for everybody, would seem to be a likely outcome, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.