Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal pay raise
FederalNewsRadio.com writer/editor Shefali Kapadia joins host Mike Causey to talk about phased retirement, and Jenny Mattingley, director of Government Affairs at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth will discuss the upcoming federal pay raise and the possibility of a government shutdown.
August 13, 2014
NARFE Legislative Director Jessica Klement, and Federal Times Senior Writer Andy Medici will discuss chained CPI, pay raises, and other issues affecting feds.
July 23, 2014
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of legislation on Capitol Hill that impacts federal workers.
June 6, 2014
Tags: workforce , Congress , performance , pay for performance , Jason Briefel , Professional Managers Association , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Jessica Klement , NARFE , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Jenny Mattingley , Fed Talk
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , FERS supplement , FERS retirement program , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , federal benefits , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , Federal News Radio , For Your Benefit
Colleen Kelley, president of the National Treasury Employees Union, and Federal Times reporter Stephen Losey will discuss sequestration and other issues affecting federal workers.
February 13, 2013
Those federal budget resolutions will need to wait thanks to healthcare reform. Leaders of the House and Senate budget committees say their panels probably won't take up budget debate, including your federal pay raise, until after the spring recess which starts on March 29.
There is a very good chance that federal/postal/military retirees and folks who get Social Security benefits may not get a cost of living adjustment next January. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what's down, not up.
Federal budget resolutions will need to wait thanks to healthcare reform. Leaders of the House and Senate budget committees say their panels probably won't take up budget debate, including your federal pay raise, until after the spring recess which starts on March 29.
A partial shift in power on the Hill means committee chairmanships will change in the House but not in the Senate. A variety of issues from the federal budget to telework, and federal pay and regulatory policies will be re-examined.
Tags: pay and benefits , Congress , Mike Causey , Dan Adcock , Leslie Phillips , Steny Hoyer , Darrell Issa , Jason Chaffetz , Bob Cusack , Suzanne Kubota , Jerry Bodlander , Susan Crabtree , pay raise , 2011 budget , furloughs , Bill Bransford , hiring freeze , workforce reductions , health care , FEHBP , Social Security , $250 payment , Jolie Lee , Julia Ziegler , 1.4 percent raise , federal employees , Election 2010