Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal pay
Co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan talk about the state of the federal workforce and legislation under consideration in Congress that could affect federal employment.
July 7, 2014
NARFE Legislative Director Jessica Klement will give us an update on pending legislation affecting federal workers and retirees.
April 2, 2014
Michael Keating, senior editor for Government Product News, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the GSA scandal, and other big stories in 2012.
January 7, 2013
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Michael Keating , Government Product News , government spending , government purchasing , GSA , teleworking , event planning , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the "best of" subjects brought up during recent seminars.
August 20, 2012
NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Steve Watkins
and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will talk
about some of the big a wide variey of issues
affecting federal workers.
August 1, 2012
AFGE's Public Policy Director Jacque Simon and
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times
will talk about the big issues affecting federal
July 25, 2012
There is a new game that is spreading like wildfire in government and among the media, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. It's a version of show and tell, except in this one you show us yours and we don't show you ours.
Looking for a bigger pay raise and a more fed-friendly reception from the new administration? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, who's seen a lot of changes, says we all might be in for a big surprise.
A new report suggests federal pay is burdening the American taxpayer. Study author James Sherk with the Heritage Foundation has details.