Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal pay
Michael Keating, senior editor for Government Product News, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the GSA scandal, and other big stories in 2012.
January 7, 2013
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Michael Keating , Government Product News , government spending , government purchasing , GSA , teleworking , event planning , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the "best of" subjects brought up during recent seminars.
August 20, 2012
NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Steve Watkins
and Andy Medici from the Federal Times will talk
about some of the big a wide variey of issues
affecting federal workers.
August 1, 2012
AFGE's Public Policy Director Jacque Simon and
Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly of the Federal Times
will talk about the big issues affecting federal
July 25, 2012
There is a new game that is spreading like wildfire in government and among the media, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. It's a version of show and tell, except in this one you show us yours and we don't show you ours.
Looking for a bigger pay raise and a more fed-friendly reception from the new administration? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, who's seen a lot of changes, says we all might be in for a big surprise.
A new report suggests federal pay is burdening the American taxpayer. Study author James Sherk with the Heritage Foundation has details.
Ed O'Keefe, the Washington Post's Federal Eye, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the results of the Post's poll on public perception of federal employees.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he thinks he has the answer.