Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal law enforcement
FLEOA president Jon Adler joins FEDS president Anthony Vergnetti to talk about some of the issues currently affecting federal law enforcement officers.
February 7, 2014
Debra Roth hosts a roundtable discussion of federal law enforcement issues, and how agency interaction has changed since 9/11.
November 15, 2013
Cathy Sanz and Janice Ayala, from Women in Law Enforcement will talk about the work being done by the organization, and the challenges facing female law enforcement officers.
June 7, 2013
Jon Adler, national president of the Federal Law Enforement Officers Association and Ton Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services will discuss legislation affecting those in federal law enforcement.
May 24, 2013