Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal hiring
Tags: management , pay and benefits , CHCO , DHS , Jeff Neal , Navy , Pat Adams , Ray Limon , CNCS , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Scott Cameron , Grant Thornton , OPM , Kathryn Medina , Max Cacas
DISA brings a career fair to Ft. Meade for the first time. DISA's director of Manpower, Personnel and Security Jack Penkoske says attendees can build their federal resumes, qualify for security clearances and take advantage of the organization's award-winning quality of life programs.
There are more contractors than federal employees working at the Department of Homeland Security. Sec. Napolitano blames a federal hiring process that takes too long and costs too much.
Agency to collaborate with the Partnership for Public Service on in-person and online sessions to help agencies hire, recruit and retain workers.
The Initiative underscores to federal agencies the importance of recruiting and training veterans, aims to increase the employment of veterans within the Executive Branch, and helps recently hired veterans adjust to service in a civilian capacity.
Do you think that special hiring and intern programs are unfair to the majority of federal workers? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are not alone.
Federal News Radio continues our week-long series "The 5 Fallacies of Government."
We continue with our coverage of "Five Fallacies of Government" and the fallacy of government hiring always being slow and arduous.
Speeding up the federal hiring process is something that must be done, and it's easy! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says all you need to do is hire people much, much faster, then punish bureaucrats if the hires turn out to be bad, or dangerous.