Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal hiring
The Partnership for Public Service has launched Phase II of its three-year pilot project focusing on the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of entry-level talent in mission-critical occupations.
The president of the Federal Managers Association weighs in.
The bill would go into effect for the first fiscal year after its passage and would terminate when the Office of Management and Budget determines that there is no longer an annual federal budget deficit.
More hiring freezes may be on the way, which means get the job done NOW, according to John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service
Mint Director Ed Moy has resigned. He joins us for a look back on his tenure and forward to his hopes for the future.
A new Bureau of Labor Statistics report provides the latest information on how the federal government compares with other industry in hiring persons with disabilities. The report comes as the White House and the Labor Department are pressing agencies and contractors to hire more persons with disabilities. New recruitment and hiring strategies are due in September.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , CHCO , DHS , Jeff Neal , Navy , Pat Adams , Ray Limon , CNCS , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Scott Cameron , Grant Thornton , OPM , Kathryn Medina , Max Cacas