Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal hiring
Investigators had too much work.
Yes, but will it work?
"Change" has been the mantra of John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management. Yesterday, he shared his latest thoughts on how he plans to implement change with the Federal Managers Association.
The Office of Personnel Management says a revamped USAjobs.gov website is an important key to reforming the Federal hiring practice. OPM officials relaunched the site yesterday, with a simpler home page, a number of features borrowed from social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace, and a promise to make it easier for those who want to work for the federal government.
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser.
October 21, 2011
Do you think that special hiring and intern programs are unfair to the majority of federal workers? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are not alone.
The total number of veterans employed by the Federal Government increased to 462,744 in FY 2007, while the number of disabled veterans holding Federal jobs increased to 103,180 in FY 2007.