Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal hiring
Aligned with the one-year anniversary of the Elevate America program, the Elevate America's Veterans Initiative brings together public, private and nonprofit organizations to provide veterans and their spouses with skills training and help them find employment in today's challenging job market.
The overall federal workforce is projected to decline by about 42,600 in fiscal 2011, but it will remain at slightly more than 2 million people.
The Partnership for Public Service has launched Phase II of its three-year pilot project focusing on the recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of entry-level talent in mission-critical occupations.
The president of the Federal Managers Association weighs in.
The bill would go into effect for the first fiscal year after its passage and would terminate when the Office of Management and Budget determines that there is no longer an annual federal budget deficit.
More hiring freezes may be on the way, which means get the job done NOW, according to John Palguta with the Partnership for Public Service
Mint Director Ed Moy has resigned. He joins us for a look back on his tenure and forward to his hopes for the future.