Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal hiring
Avue Technologies Co-CEO Linda Rix will give us an update on federal hiring and how her company is helping those who want to work for the government.
March 9, 2012
ClearanceJobs.com managing director Evan Lesser will talk about how the government job market is changing.
March 2, 2012(Encore presentation March 16, 2012)
Dr. Andrea Morris, BRAC Coordinator for Arlington County in Virgina, talks about the impact of BRAC on local communities.
January 13, 2012(Encore presentation January 27, 2012)
Avue Technologies Co-CEO Linda Rix talks federal hiring with host Derrick Dortch.
January 6, 2012
Host Derrick Dortch will talk about federal hiring with John Palguta, vice president for Policy at the Partnership for Public Service.
December 16, 2011(Encore presentation December 23, 2011)
Linda Rix, Co-CEO of AVUE Technologies, joins hots Derrick Dortch to talk about the USAJOBS website.
November 4, 2011
Janet Ruck and Karol Taylor, authors of "Find your Federal Job Fit", will talk about the book with host Derrick Dortch.
October 21, 2011(December 30, 2011)
What kind of education and training does it take to get into this field?
Mexican drug cartels are infiltrating federal law enforcement agencies along the southwest border and those charged with weeding them out say they don't have the money to catch all the corrupt agents, homeland security officials told a U.S. Senate panel Thursday.
Because of the retirement of baby-boomers, the federal government faces the imminent departure of large numbers of senior staffers over the next 10-15 years. A Senate subcommittee is focusing on how that will influence hiring the next generation of federal contract and acquisition workers.