Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal hiring
Investigators had too much work.
Yes, but will it work?
"Change" has been the mantra of John Berry, the director of the Office of Personnel Management. Yesterday, he shared his latest thoughts on how he plans to implement change with the Federal Managers Association.
The Office of Personnel Management says a revamped USAjobs.gov website is an important key to reforming the Federal hiring practice. OPM officials relaunched the site yesterday, with a simpler home page, a number of features borrowed from social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace, and a promise to make it easier for those who want to work for the federal government.
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser.
October 21, 2011
Do you think that special hiring and intern programs are unfair to the majority of federal workers? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are not alone.
The total number of veterans employed by the Federal Government increased to 462,744 in FY 2007, while the number of disabled veterans holding Federal jobs increased to 103,180 in FY 2007.