Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal buildings
Eric Patterson, director of the Federal Protective Service, said at a recent hearing that reworking the agency's current reform programs will help to improve past issues of training, communication and security.
Tags: security , hiring , DHS , FPS , SECURE Facilities Act , ramp , House Homeland Security Committee , facility security , Eric Patterson , Mark Goldstein , training , management , Courtney Thompson
All federal buildings owned or managed by GSA will have their walls adorned with posters and signs with a message from DHS. We get details from GSA's Larry Melton.
The Federal Protective Service is putting posters in 9,000 federal buildings this week, along with a special toll-free hotline, urging federal workers to report suspicious activity.
We get analysis from Washington Business Journal Sarah Krouse.