Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal budget
Allen Federal Business Partners CEO Larry Allen joins host Mark Amtower to talk about a variety of contracting issues.
July 18, 2011(Encore presentation August 1, 2011)
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins joins host Mike Causey to talk about what's next for federal workers and retirees.
April 13, 2011
Suspicions that Congress will not be able to produce a budget by the March 4 deadline has many worrying: What will happen if the government shuts down?
President Barack Obama's budget director is pointing to spending cuts in three programs as examples of the "tough choices" ahead in the White House budget blueprint that will propose lower spending overall but money for some new initiatives. Details from Jim Horney at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.
James J. Baker
September 21st, 2009
There is a better way.
"If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog." Harry S. Truman