Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal benefits
Federal benefits specialist Ray Kirk discusses how to achieve your financial goals by using the building blocks provided by the federal government.
April 14, 2014
Debra Roth hosts a press roundtable on the big issues affecting federal workers.
August 9, 2013
Tony Vergnetti will hows a roundtable discussion of federal insurance benefits and what you can do to fill any holes in your coverage.
June 21, 2013
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS supplement , FERS retirement program , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , Federal News Radio , For Your Benefit
Insurance expert Walton Francis will answer your questions and emails about federal benefits.
December 5, 2012
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis
talk about FEHBP open season, and Federal Times
reporter Sean Reilly will discuss sequestration
and other issues affecting federal workers.
November 14, 2012
Tags: Open Season , Medicare Part B , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , Sean Reilly , Petraeus , sequestration , USPS , Your Turn , Federal Times , Mike Causey , pay and benefits ,
Co-hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by federal benefit expert David Redden.
February 27, 2012
Former Virginia Congressman Tom Davis said federal employees are on the chopping block because they are easy prey. Davis, now a director with Deloitte and Touche, said a letter from the Washington-D.C. area delegation could impact the potential two-year pay freeze the White House is proposing. The eight House members say feds are being targeted unfairly to help reduce the deficit.
NITP presenters Bob Braunstein and James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security, the TSP, and other federal benefits programs.
May 23, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , TSP , FERS , CSRS , FERCCA , Social Security , LTC , Medicare , Medicare Part B , NITP , Bob Braunstein , James Marshall , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit , insurance , retirement