Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: federal benefits
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome a couple of retired feds into the studio.
July 21, 2014
Join our host, Bob Leins, as he and James Marshall, federal benefits specialist, take on the most frequently asked questions about federal benefits.
June 2, 2014
Show co-hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan will talk about a wide variety of benefit programs for federal workers and retirees.
June 9, 2014
Federal benefits specialist Ray Kirk discusses how to achieve your financial goals by using the building blocks provided by the federal government.
April 14, 2014
Debra Roth hosts a press roundtable on the big issues affecting federal workers.
August 9, 2013
Tony Vergnetti will hows a roundtable discussion of federal insurance benefits and what you can do to fill any holes in your coverage.
June 21, 2013
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey answers your calls and emails about a wide variety of issues affecting federal workers.
April 29, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , budget 2014 , budget battle , sequestration , furloughs , federal pay raise , FERS supplement , FERS retirement program , budget cuts , retirement , retirement planning , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , NITP , Mike Causey , Federal News Radio , For Your Benefit
Insurance expert Walton Francis will answer your questions and emails about federal benefits.
December 5, 2012
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis
talk about FEHBP open season, and Federal Times
reporter Sean Reilly will discuss sequestration
and other issues affecting federal workers.
November 14, 2012
Tags: Open Season , Medicare Part B , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , Sean Reilly , Petraeus , sequestration , USPS , Your Turn , Federal Times , Mike Causey , pay and benefits ,
Co-hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by federal benefit expert David Redden.
February 27, 2012