Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fairfax county
The Board of Supervisors is considering increasing fines from $40 to $50 for parking commercial or 3-or-more axle vehicles on residential streets. Vehicles longer than 21 feet fall would be affected.
Traffic is expected to be heavy near George Mason University Friday morning.
Fairfax County Police are looking for a woman who may be responsible for three bank robberies in less than two weeks.
The county will begin a series of public hearings on the 2011 budget on April 6 at 6 p.m. with follow-up sessions on April 7 and 8 at 3 p.m. at the Fairfax County Government Center, 12000 Government Center Pkwy.
Many of you have questions and concerns about the plowing, outages and closings in your area.
Rep. Frank Wolf (R-Va.) recently sat down with WTOP Sprawl and Crawl Reporter Adam Tuss to talk about solutions for I-66 congestion.
Tags: Virginia , I-66 , Frank Wolf , Adam Tuss , Beltway , Bob McDonnell , Sycamore Street , Fairfax Drive , Wilson Boulevard , Lee Highway , Rosslyn , Haymarket , Gainesville , Vienna , Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportat , East Falls Church , Centreville , Ballston , Metro , Orange Line , Warrenton , Dulles , HOV , carpool , bus rapid transit plan
Local kids may be excited over the amount of school they are missing due to this winter's snowstorms, but will they have to make up the time when the weather gets nice?
The FBI will review the shooting of an unarmed Fredericksburg man who was killed during a Fairfax County police chase.
Live at The CIO Forum and Executive Summit-October 2007
Listen Online Below