Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fairfax county
It could be at least another day before the official results of the 11th Congressional District race.
Two more break-ins appear to be the work of a serial burglar plaguing Northern Virginia.
September 14th at 12PM
Program will discuss the progress report on information & intelligence sharing programs, key initiatives ongoing to improve secure information sharing, identifying what type of information needs to be shared, how fusion centers are key to reaching out to the private sector, and a vision for the future for secure information and intelligence sharing.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , Bart Johnson , DHS , David Wennergren , Theresa Hadden , Timothy Brown , CA Technologies , Sam Chun , HP , Allan Thompson , Dataguise , Jim Flyzik , Trezza , Flyzik Group
The southbound, reversible lanes, usually closed by 9 p.m., are now open to all traffic until midnight Monday to Thursday.
The Fairfax Board of Supervisors will consider a plan to revitalize 530 acres near Leesburg Pike and Columbia Pike.
The herb, most commonly referred to as K-2 but also known as "Spice" and "Gold Spice," is sprayed with a chemical that mimics the high of marijuana.
People could get home a little bit faster with a spot improvement project on I-66 westbound between George Mason Drive and Sycamore Street.
Fairfax County Police urge workers to mark equipment and take other actions to prevent theft.
Work on the Dulles Metro Rail project will cause the shutdown of several lanes late Friday.
The County Board claims the project will favor mostly rich, white commuters at the expense of Arlington's diverse urban population.