Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fairfax county
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss the latest jobs report and and how sequestration is affecting the economy of Fairfax County Virginia.
April 11, 2013
Tags: acquisition , budget , jobs report , Nela Richardson , Allen Scott , contracting , Lockheed Martin , Booz Allen Hamilton , Northrup Grumman , SAIC , sequestration , Lorraine Woellert , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
The redistricting plan for both the state House and Senate approved by the General Assembly will create a large number of split voting precincts in Northern Virginia.
There's a chance of rain every day this week. Lightning strikes and power outages can cause home security system false alarms, but they don't have to.
A routine check of passenger names coming in on an overseas flight to Dulles International Airport has netted a man wanted in a local rape case.
The dangers of texting while driving were on full display at one area high school. WTOP's Adam Tuss has the report.
A young Virginia woman with impaired mental capabilities is missing again.
As a part of a new "single-stream system," the county is changing its requirements for recycling and issuing residents new bins that are easier to use.
Fairfax County is currently experiencing problems with their 911 emergency systems.
The Redskins defensive lineman was charged Friday with a simple assault for a road rage incident with another motorist. A statement from Hayesworth's agent says that he is innocent and that his accuser is seeking fame and money.
An MS-13 gang member from Fairfax County has pleaded guilty to attempting to murder two rival gang members while operating a protection racket in 2008.