Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: exercise
A doctor at Appalachian State University says intense exercise decreases your white blood cell levels and can mess up your immune system's ability to fight off colds.
People who join health clubs at the start of the year tend to stop going by mid-February.
Altering your exercise plans is the best bet in this oppressive heat.
Young men who ran drank a syrup-flavored slushie before hopping on a treadmill in a hot room ran longer than those who drank syrup-flavored cold water.
The Consumer Products Safety Commission says there were more than 1,500 reports of people going to emergency rooms after injuring themselves on exercise equipment. The agency estimates that the true number of people who are actually hurt by equipment exceeds 50,000.