Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: exercise
A doctor at Appalachian State University says intense exercise decreases your white blood cell levels and can mess up your immune system's ability to fight off colds.
People who join health clubs at the start of the year tend to stop going by mid-February.
Altering your exercise plans is the best bet in this oppressive heat.
Young men who ran drank a syrup-flavored slushie before hopping on a treadmill in a hot room ran longer than those who drank syrup-flavored cold water.
The Consumer Products Safety Commission says there were more than 1,500 reports of people going to emergency rooms after injuring themselves on exercise equipment. The agency estimates that the true number of people who are actually hurt by equipment exceeds 50,000.