Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: executive order
Cass Sunstein, administrator at the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, outlines details of an Executive Order for independent regulatory agencies' compliance.
The Department of Homeland Security is accepting public comments until April 13 on how it can change, streamline or repeal regulations.
A new report found the courts have given presidents wide authority over federal contracting. But CRS finds plenty of examples where executive orders have violated existing law. The CRS study comes as the Senate passes an amendment in the defense authorization bill to prohibit DoD from collecting vendor information on political contributions.
Federal CIO Vivek Kundra will develop policy and guidance to improve how agencies manage their websites.
The President signed an executive order Monday creating an oversight board to identify areas where agencies can eliminate or streamline.
Three members of the House and four members of the Senate introduce companion pieces of legislation to head off the White House's draft executive order requiring contractors to disclose political contributions.
Tags: contracting , industry , Susan Collins , Mitch McConnell , Lamar Alexander , Rob Portman , Darrell Issa , Tom Cole , Sam Graves , White House , political contributions , PSC , Stan Soloway , Jason Miller
William Cira, the acting director of ISOO, gives Federal News Radio the details on its latest report to the President.
President Obama issues an Executive Order requiring agencies to focus on technological and process improvements for citizen-facing services. OMB's Zients said the government relies too much on the old way to help citizens - phone, in person and on paper.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop explains what agencies will have to do in preparation for the governmentwide reorganization effort called for in President Obama's executive order.