Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: executive order
Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council brings us details.
Colleen Kelley gives her thoughts to the Daily Debrief.
Multiple sources confirm that Michele Heffner will help implement President Barack Obama's executive order on open and transparent government.
Tags: technology , Michele Heffner , Beth Noveck , Bev Godwin , Office of Science and Technology Policy , GSA , CTO , Online Resources and Interagency Development , Office of New Media , Open and transparent government
Agency notice implements January executive order. Some employees would have to be reinvestigated every five years.
White House reclassifies document classification.
The five-step online toolkit has tips for everything from creating a welcoming environment to do's and don'ts for interviews.
Cass Sunstein, administrator at the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, outlines details of an Executive Order for independent regulatory agencies' compliance.
The Department of Homeland Security is accepting public comments until April 13 on how it can change, streamline or repeal regulations.