Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: executive order
The order directs agencies to cut spending on travel and reduce their fleets, limit the number of devices — such as smartphones, laptops and tablets — it issues to employees and even orders agencies to stop unnecessary printing.
New white paper from three federal policy experts offers ideas for implementing new executive order.
Stan Soloway of the Professional Services Council brings us details.
Colleen Kelley gives her thoughts to the Daily Debrief.
Multiple sources confirm that Michele Heffner will help implement President Barack Obama's executive order on open and transparent government.
Tags: technology , Michele Heffner , Beth Noveck , Bev Godwin , Office of Science and Technology Policy , GSA , CTO , Online Resources and Interagency Development , Office of New Media , Open and transparent government
Agency notice implements January executive order. Some employees would have to be reinvestigated every five years.
White House reclassifies document classification.
The five-step online toolkit has tips for everything from creating a welcoming environment to do's and don'ts for interviews.