Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: event planning
Monica Mayk Parham, marketing director for Market Communications and Joyce Bosc, president and owner of Boscobel Marketing Communications, will discuss how budget constraints and travel restrictions are affecting attendence at government events.
October 7, 2013
Hosky Communications President Peg Hosky, discusses the value of having your agency participate in events, conferences, and webinars.
July 15, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Events , conference spending , webinars , LinkedIn , Peg Hosky , Hosky Communications , networking , Mark Amtower , government market , government marketing , Amtower Off Center
Michael Keating, senior editor for Government Product News, joins host Mark Amtower to talk about the GSA scandal, and other big stories in 2012.
January 7, 2013
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Michael Keating , Government Product News , federal pay , government spending , government purchasing , GSA , teleworking , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center
Events are a huge business for the government. And in the past couple of weeks the threat of a government shutdown had many insiders worried.