Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: ethics
The government's former procurement policy head will lead an ethics group for federal contractors. Angela Styles has been put in charge of the Defense Industry Initiative on Business Ethics and Conduct.
Position likely to focus on executive order, oversight issues
The Homeland Security Department proposed a rule that would prohibit employees in certain DHS components from participating in certain outside jobs and activities. By drafting the proposals, DHS leaders are trying to prevent perceptions of conflicts of interest.
Public servants face unusual obstacles when taking private second jobs.
The Environmental Protection Agency's top lawyer says the agency is not censoring two of its California-based attorneys who posted a YouTube video criticizing the Obama administration's backing of a House-passed climate bill.
People love to give each other gifts during the holiday season, but that can pose problems for federal workers who have to follow strict guidelines when it comes to accepting those presents.
According to a survey on the impact of the recession on ethics and security, 85 percent of the respondents admitted to knowing that downloading corporate information from their employer was illegal, yet a quarter of those surveyed would take the data regardless of the penalties.
We get tips from Debra Roth, partner at the law firm Shaw, Bransford, and Roth, in our weekly Legal Loop segment.