Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: estate planning
Estate planner Marc Levine discusses possible changes to tax laws that could affect estate plans.
February 13, 2012(Encore presentation April 9, 2012)
Marc Levine, a principal of Handler-Levine, joins host Bob Leins to talk about the lifetime documents that you should have for your family's well-being.
October 24, 2011
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey chats with Attorney Thomas J. O'Rourke.
Feb. 3, 2010
Hear more in today's preview of Your Turn.
Planning for what happens after you die is not pleasant to think about, but it is essential, especially if you are a resident of the D.C. metro area. Tom O'Rourke is an estate planning expert who talked with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey about why you need to take time, and spend a bit of money, to plan for what will happen after you pass.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan talk about your options, if you want to convert to your Roth IRA.
July 11, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by estate planner Tom O'Rourke to discuss what you need to do to make sure your estate is in order. Also, Federal Times reporter Steve Losey gives us an update on a couple of bills making their way through Congress.
April 27, 2011
Whether you are a GS 7, postal clerk or member of the SES (active or retired) you've got an estate. So do you know what (and where ) it is and what you are worth, dead or alive? Checkout Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today and especially his Your Turn radio show which starts at 10 a.m.
Estate planning is for high-rollers right? Certainly not for ordinary federal workers and retirees, right? Wrong! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the explanation.