Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: estate planning
Planning for what happens after you die is not pleasant to think about, but it is essential, especially if you are a resident of the D.C. metro area. Tom O'Rourke is an estate planning expert who talked with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey about why you need to take time, and spend a bit of money, to plan for what will happen after you pass.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan talk about your options, if you want to convert to your Roth IRA.
July 11, 2011
Host Mike Causey is joined by estate planner Tom O'Rourke to discuss what you need to do to make sure your estate is in order. Also, Federal Times reporter Steve Losey gives us an update on a couple of bills making their way through Congress.
April 27, 2011
Whether you are a GS 7, postal clerk or member of the SES (active or retired) you've got an estate. So do you know what (and where ) it is and what you are worth, dead or alive? Checkout Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today and especially his Your Turn radio show which starts at 10 a.m.
Estate planning is for high-rollers right? Certainly not for ordinary federal workers and retirees, right? Wrong! Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has the explanation.