Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: estate planning
Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer and Megan Schaeffer, Esq. will answer your calls and emails about how to create a financial plan for your family.
April 21, 2014
Thomas J. O'Rourke, an attorney from Miles and Stockbridget, P.C., answer your calls and emails about estate planning, and changes in the laws governing powers of attorney.
March 10, 2014
Attorney Thomas J. O'Rourke will answer your calls and emails on how to best prepare for your family's financial future. Also, Sean Reilly from the Federal Times will give us an update on some of the big issues affecting federal workers.
September 18, 2013
Marc Levine, a principal at Handler and Levine, LLC, discusses the Defense of Marriage Act law and its influence on estate planning and income tax planning going forward.
August 12, 2013
Tom O'Rourke, principal with the law firm Miles and Stockbridge, P.C., talks about your 2013 taxes with host Bob Leins.
May 13, 2013
Certified Financial Planner Nick Onder answers your questions on how to put together a financial checklist.
February 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , retirement , Nick Onder , Edward Jones , financial checklist , life insurance , disability insurance , healthcare plan , umbrella policy , long term care insurance , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
Host Bob Leins talks about the new federal estate tax law and other estate tax issues with attorney Marc Levine.
January 14, 2013
Estate planner Marc Levine tells you what to expect from your estate planning attorney and what your experience should be like.
July 9, 2012(Encore presentation September 24, 2012)
Host Mike Causey will talk estate planning with attorney Tom O'Rourke, and long term care with Paul Forte and Mary Lou McGuiness of Long Term Care Partners.
June 27, 2012(Encore presentation July 4, 2012)
Estate planning specialist Marc Levine provides tips on how to prepare for your family's financial future.
April 30, 2012