Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: estate planning
Marc Levine, principal at Handler & Levine LLC, joins host Bob Leins to discuss how to change your estate plan when your life is changing around you.
June 30, 2014
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott answer your questions in the final of a series of programs on financial literacy.
April 25, 2014
Tags: pay and benefits , retirement , financial planning , TSP , OPM , financial security , Bob Leins , Tammy Flanagan , Joe Sullender , Ray Kirk , Karen Schaeffer , Megan Schaeffer , financial literacy , NITP , For Your Benefit
Certified Financial Planner Karen Schaeffer and attorney Megan Schaeffer answer your calls and emails about how to create a financial plan for your family.
April 21, 2014
Thomas J. O'Rourke, an attorney from Miles and Stockbridget, P.C., answer your calls and emails about estate planning, and changes in the laws governing powers of attorney.
March 10, 2014
Attorney Thomas J. O'Rourke will answer your calls and emails on how to best prepare for your family's financial future. Also, Sean Reilly from the Federal Times will give us an update on some of the big issues affecting federal workers.
September 18, 2013
Marc Levine, a principal at Handler and Levine, LLC, discusses the Defense of Marriage Act law and its influence on estate planning and income tax planning going forward.
August 12, 2013
Tom O'Rourke, principal with the law firm Miles and Stockbridge, P.C., talks about your 2013 taxes with host Bob Leins.
May 13, 2013
Certified Financial Planner Nick Onder answers your questions on how to put together a financial checklist.
February 4, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , financial planning , retirement , Nick Onder , Edward Jones , financial checklist , life insurance , disability insurance , healthcare plan , umbrella policy , long term care insurance , Bob Leins , For Your Benefit
Host Bob Leins talks about the new federal estate tax law and other estate tax issues with attorney Marc Levine.
January 14, 2013
Estate planner Marc Levine tells you what to expect from your estate planning attorney and what your experience should be like.
July 9, 2012(Encore presentation September 24, 2012)