Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: environment
Katherine Hammack is the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations & Environment in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army.
Here to tell us what this means for your agency is Amy Sinden a Law Professor at Temple University's Beasley School of Law.
Gary Guzy, the Council's Deputy Director, describes how these projects can make your agency more energy efficient.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.
This week Navy Secretary Ray Mabus released a report that calls for establishing a congressionally mandated Gulf Coast Restoration Task Force to coordinate federal, state and local actions to restore the Gulf after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
USPS to offer more green for green