Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: environment
Katherine Hammack is the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Installations & Environment in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army.
Here to tell us what this means for your agency is Amy Sinden a Law Professor at Temple University's Beasley School of Law.
Gary Guzy, the Council's Deputy Director, describes how these projects can make your agency more energy efficient.
Former CIA Director James Woolsey advocates use of alternative fuels. He explains some of the ways to do this in his interview with In Depth host Francis Rose.
This week Navy Secretary Ray Mabus released a report that calls for establishing a congressionally mandated Gulf Coast Restoration Task Force to coordinate federal, state and local actions to restore the Gulf after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
USPS to offer more green for green