Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: enterprise architecture
Brian Moran, a lecturer at the Graduate School
USA, is leading an effort to reinvigorate the
enterprise architecture curriculum.
February 28, 2013
Lola Jordan and Fred Rowell from Companion Data Centers will discuss data center consolidation, cloud computing, social media, and more.
February 12, 2013
Tags: technology , Virtualization , Healthcare IT , Data center consolidation , data management , Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services , Companion Data Services , Lola Jordan , Fred Rowell , HiMSS , software , Gov 2.0 , Federal Tech Talk , John Gilroy
Charles De Sanno from the Department of Veterans Affairs and Booz Allen Hamilton's Ilene Yarnoff will talk about mobile apps and mobile security issues in the federal workplace.
April 6, 2012
Tags: worforce , mobile apps , mobile workplace , mobile security , mobile devices , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Charles De Sanno , Ilene Yarnoff , cybersecurity , Booz Allen Hamilton , Fed Talk , Department of Veteran
Paul Brubaker is a former fed and currently with Cisco's Internet Business Solutions Group North American Public Sector Practice. He explains why he thinks the past 10 years were full of 'missed opportunities'.
EDS, an HP company
September 15th, 2009
President and COO
Sun Microsystems Federal, Inc.
May 26th, 2009
Richard Spires wants to set up a program management center of excellence and provide tools and best practices around requirements development. DHS also is making progress with data center and network consolidations. Next up for the agency is merging its network and security operations centers.
David S Linthicum, LLC
March 24th, 2009
Innovation around data, cloud computing among his top focus areas