Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: energy
After more than two years of review, the Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration has announced its new acquisition strategy decision for key contracts. We get details from Patty Wagner, site office manager at Sandia National Laboratories
The Department of Energy is testing out new hydrogen technology. Learn more about it through Federal News Radio's Greening of Government series.
Vote today in our Best of the Federal Government series.
Senior administration officials encourage and promote federal service during Public Service Recognition Week. President Obama sends letter recognizing federal, state and local government employees.
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
September 1st and 3rd, 2008
An Energy department lab is still offline 10 days after a major hack attack. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
The government's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory has suffered a cyber attack.
The Defense Department says it's committed to changing both the way it uses energy and the kinds of energy the military uses.