Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: energy
The Department of Energy's Idaho National Laboratory awarded a contract to Unisys Corporation to transition 5,000 users to Google's cloud-based email.
Frank Rusco, the director of Natural Resources and Environment Issues at GAO, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss a recent GAO report.
Office looks to modify existing technology to solve first responder problems in less than 15 months. The idea is to close gaps and let others figure out complete solution.
Mark A. Abramson
After Hiring: The Next Challenge
The Smart Grid --- Should You Care?
The extension of the tax cuts signed into law recently by President Obama include a few money-savings for voters.
DHS science and technology: A vision of what's possible - Part one of FederalNewsRadio's look into how the directorate moves ideas to the market.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , SBA , stimulus , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
WFED's Jason Miller reports
Rob Burton, Melissa Chapman, and Alan Chvotkin count down their top three Federal news stories of the week.