Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: emergency preparedness
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Originally aired October 17th @ 3:05pm
In his first appearance on Federal News Radio, Administrator Craig Fugate talks about the role of his agency, his goals and why the public needs to always be prepared for an emergency.
Arlington will hold a forum to help people become better prepared to handle emergencies.
Let WTOP help you get prepared for emergencies that may arise.
Federal and state governments need to evaluate their supply chain capabilities in preparation for national emergencies. Robert Handfield, author of an IBM Center for The Business of Government report, explains.
Earthquakes in the D.C. area are rare, but the 3.6 magnitude earthquake early Friday morning certainly got people thinking about them.
Live at The CIO Forum and Executive Summit-October 2007
Listen Online Below