Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: emergency preparedness
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Originally aired October 17th @ 3:05pm
In his first appearance on Federal News Radio, Administrator Craig Fugate talks about the role of his agency, his goals and why the public needs to always be prepared for an emergency.
Arlington will hold a forum to help people become better prepared to handle emergencies.
Let WTOP help you get prepared for emergencies that may arise.
Federal and state governments need to evaluate their supply chain capabilities in preparation for national emergencies. Robert Handfield, author of an IBM Center for The Business of Government report, explains.
Earthquakes in the D.C. area are rare, but the 3.6 magnitude earthquake early Friday morning certainly got people thinking about them.
Live at The CIO Forum and Executive Summit-October 2007
Listen Online Below