Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: embassies
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will talk about the recent attacks on U.S. Embassies in Middle East, and other security threats.
September 28, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012)
Tags: workforce , Fred Burton , Stratfor , security vulnerabilities , security threat , terrorist threats , terrorist attack , drug wars , drug cartels , Mexican drug cartel , Mexican border , travel security , Derrick Dortch , Embassy attacks , Fed Access
The State Department early Monday put U.S. embassies on alert and warned of the heightened possibility for anti-American violence after the killing of al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden by American forces in Pakistan.
Earth Day Network and the U.S. Department of State have developed the D.C. Forum for Greening Embassies so that foreign missions can exchange ideas on environmental issues and operational practices. Details from State Department's director of management policy, right sizing and innovation, Marguerite Coffey.