Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: email
Tips teleworking managers need to know about e-mail.
Most of the messages came disguised as package-tracking emails from UPS or DHL.
If elected officials are texting or emailing each other during hearings or while conducting a public meeting, should there messages part of the public record?
A 28-page report issued by the Virginia State Board of Education is suggesting texts, e-mail and communication over social networking sites be limited to school-based systems.
Many people have speculated that Facebook's new communications platform might mean bad things for email. Dave Worsell, director of government solutions at GovDelivery in the UK, says that's not the case.
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
Increasingly, organizations are turning to social media tools for communication.