Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: email
The National Archives and Records Administration has released a new method for archiving and managing the billions of emails circulating in federal agencies.
A government watchdog is looking into Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa Jackson's use of alias email accounts to conduct official business.
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has moved its 25,000 employees, contractors and associates to Google Apps for Government's cloud-based email service.
A white paper by the Postal Service Inspector General's office presents a case for offering an email service called the eMailbox. Bruce Marsh, the manager of the the IG office's General Risk Analysis Center, said the proposal was driven by the potential needs of both federal agencies and consumers.
If you get an e-mail asking you to download a Census form, don't do it.
Tags: Census , census 2010 , malware , National White Collar Crime Center , e-mail , scams , crimes , post office , Postal Service , social security number , identity theft , Bob Kur , Colleen Kelleher
The White House updates critical components of capture, backup, and preservation of e-mail.
Two good pieces of news for Microsoft on the cloud computing front. Microsoft has received its FISMA certification. Microsoft CTO Susie Adams said in a company blog post, “Adding FISMA to our existing list of accreditations provides even greater transparency into our security processes and further reinforces our commitment to providing secure cloud computing options [...]
Google says Chinese hackers attempted to take over email accounts of senior U.S. officials and hundreds of other prominent people.
A House committee cut funding for the project in the 2012 budget by 98 percent.