Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: electricity
Mike Causey outlines some of the hurdles to telework.
A few new inventions are making sure nothing goes to waste, even if it means using dog or human waste.
In June, the region used more electricity than Switzerland does in a year. Electric demand in July broke an unusual record.
Gov. Martin O'Malley has made the advancement of Maryland's renewable energy industry a top priority this legislative session, stressing the potential of widespread job creation to promote development. He's working closely with the Maryland Energy Administration to attract energy companies that could make the state a national leader in renewable energy production.
Tags: renewable energy , Maryland Energy Administration , alternative energy , wind farms , George W. Della Jr. , Naval Air Systems Command's Patuxent River Headqua , Solvida Energy Group , C. Sue Hecht , Susan L. M. Aumann , Garrett County