Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: elections
With every election even the safest members of the House and Senate pretend to run like their jobs are actually on the line, but this time around it may be true. Mike Causey says that could have an impact on your pay, benefits and job security.
An early poll shows former Virginia governors Tim Kaine and George Allen are in a dead heat in the U.S. Senate race to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Jim Webb.
A redistricting deal was vetoed by Gov. Bob McDonnell last week, leading to the possibility the Aug. 23 primary could be pushed back again.
Republican challenger Keith Fimian is conceding a narrow loss to Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly in last week's 11th Congressional District race.
The District of Colombia is taking the first steps to provide ballots over the Internet - specifically for military personnel stationed overseas. But security concerns are forcing them to scale back.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , GovExec , Tom Shoop , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , Congress , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Democratic incumbent Gov. Martin O'Malley has won a second term in a rematch with Republican former Gov. Robert Ehrlich.
It's the morning after what many say was the most important (and certainly most expensive) mid-term elections ever. The question now, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, for members of the federal family is will it be happy days or the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Politico reports that contractors are preparing for bad news to business after the elections.
The general election is on Nov. 2, but voters in Maryland and the District can cast their ballots beforehand at early voting centers.