Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: elections
With every election even the safest members of the House and Senate pretend to run like their jobs are actually on the line, but this time around it may be true. Mike Causey says that could have an impact on your pay, benefits and job security.
An early poll shows former Virginia governors Tim Kaine and George Allen are in a dead heat in the U.S. Senate race to replace retiring Democratic Sen. Jim Webb.
A redistricting deal was vetoed by Gov. Bob McDonnell last week, leading to the possibility the Aug. 23 primary could be pushed back again.
Republican challenger Keith Fimian is conceding a narrow loss to Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly in last week's 11th Congressional District race.
The District of Colombia is taking the first steps to provide ballots over the Internet - specifically for military personnel stationed overseas. But security concerns are forcing them to scale back.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , GovExec , Tom Shoop , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , Congress , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
Democratic incumbent Gov. Martin O'Malley has won a second term in a rematch with Republican former Gov. Robert Ehrlich.
It's the morning after what many say was the most important (and certainly most expensive) mid-term elections ever. The question now, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, for members of the federal family is will it be happy days or the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
Politico reports that contractors are preparing for bad news to business after the elections.
The general election is on Nov. 2, but voters in Maryland and the District can cast their ballots beforehand at early voting centers.