Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: election
Will the big changes in Congress mean big changes for federal employees? Bill Bransford, general counsel for the Senior Executives Association, joins Mike Causey for this week's Your Turn.
November 3, 2010
Tags: Your Turn , Mike Causey , Bill Bransford , Senior Executives Association , Congress , pay and benefits , pay raise , furlough , Pledge to America , hiring freeze , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , pay debate , National Treasury Employees Union , Election 2010
Politico tells you what to look for in the election and what it means for 2012. Also, the Economist reports that winning or losing an election is tied to the amount of porn you look at.
Long lines at polling stations? Technical difficulties submitting your ballot? Tell WTOP and help get the word out.
Virginia voters Nov. 2 will decide on constitutional amendments that would allow the state to save more money and give officials greater leeway when granting property tax exemptions.
Would This Earn Your Vote? Politicians going the old-school shoe-leather route: Door-knocking in 100 degree heat.
With the financial reform bill likely to hit President Barack Obama's desk in coming weeks, Wall Street's top political players are warning Democrats to brace themselves for the next phase of the fight.
LEWISTOWN -- A new Frederick County commissioner candidate is stressing collaboration between county, city and school officials