Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: election
President Barack Obama and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney contrasted their approaches in how they would reduce the federal deficit and how they defined what the role of the federal government is during a nationally televised debate Wednesday night.
The best way to prepare for November's presidential election is to avoid political distractions. Managers also should prepare a list of programs they wish to cut.
Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney criticized President Obama and "thousands and thousands" of federal workers, for creating an attack on free enterprise.
With no end to lawmakers' fedbashing in sight, the American Federation of Government Employees is looking forward to 2012's presidential and Congressional elections. "Federal workers are a sane, responsible group of citizens. They vote in big numbers," AFGE President John Gage told Federal News Radio.
Politico reports that most of the veterans who ran on the Republican ticket won in Tuesday's midterm elections.
Federal News Radio's dream team gives their assessment of what the elections mean for your job.
Federal News Radio's senior correspondent Mike Causey joined the DorobekINSIDER to make sense of the post-election issues.
Former U.S. Sen. George Allen is again saying that he regrets using the term "macaca" to refer to a Democratic campaign volunteer of Indian ancestry in 2006.
Find out who's running for the D.C. Council seat left vacant when Kwame Brown became council chairman.
It could be at least another day before the official results of the 11th Congressional District race.