Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: efficiency in government
Tom Davis, director of Federal Government Affairs for Deloitte, what the government could do to become leaner and more efficient.
April 29, 2014
Robin Portman, executive vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, will discuss what contractors and agencies are dealing with as they adjust to new budget realities.
September 10, 2013
Rick Kerestesy and Doug Berry from the Ambit Group discuss how federal CIO's can effectively enact and manage change.
March 22, 2013
Tom Dugard from Affirmational Leadership Consulting and Kathie Lingle from WorldatWork will discuss the leadership qualities that federal managers should have.
October 5, 2012
Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss ways to save money and improve efficiences when it comes to procurement.
September 25, 2012(Encore presentation October 16, 2012)
No ifs, ands or butts. Smoking is an issue at many federal agencies. A lot of nonsmokers resent giving people time off for what they consider is an unhealthy, smelly habit. But smokers say what they are doing is no worse than people who overeat or use their government computers for some naughty purposes. Where there's smoke there's fire.
Host Bill Bransford is joined by Tom Caulfield, executive director of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency, and National Science Foundation Inspector General Allison Lerner.
July 8, 2011