Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: efficiency in government
Robin Portman, executive vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, will discuss what contractors and agencies are dealing with as they adjust to new budget realities.
September 10, 2013
Rick Kerestesy and Doug Berry from the Ambit Group discuss how federal CIO's can effectively enact and manage change.
March 22, 2013
Tom Dugard from Affirmational Leadership Consulting and Kathie Lingle from WorldatWork will discuss the leadership qualities that federal managers should have.
October 5, 2012
Bill Gormley, chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement will discuss ways to save money and improve efficiences when it comes to procurement.
September 25, 2012(Encore presentation October 16, 2012)
No ifs, ands or butts. Smoking is an issue at many federal agencies. A lot of nonsmokers resent giving people time off for what they consider is an unhealthy, smelly habit. But smokers say what they are doing is no worse than people who overeat or use their government computers for some naughty purposes. Where there's smoke there's fire.
Host Bill Bransford is joined by Tom Caulfield, executive director of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency, and National Science Foundation Inspector General Allison Lerner.
July 8, 2011