Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: efficiency
Chris Hood, managing director of Workplace Innovation at CB Richard Ellis explains how changing your work environment can save money and improve performance.
July 31, 2012
Tim Unruh, program manager at the Energy Department's Federal Energy Management Program, shared tips on how agencies can become more energy efficient.
Tom Shoop is the editor-in-chief of Government Executive.
The Department of Justice says it has found more than $130 million in cost savings through efficiency and streamlining efforts, according to an agency release.
Peter Grace, director of Office of Strategic Planning and Management at the Department of Urban and Housing Development, discusses how agencies can improve efficiency, effectiveness and performance.
The Center for American Progress' Jitinder Kohli explains how he helped the initiative to cut billions in the U.K. government.
GAO's James White describes the report findings on the 2010 tax filing season.
The Defense Department is trying to put a number on how much it's saving in an efficiency drive.
American University scholar in residence Beryl Radin outlines the challenges of reorganization government, called for by President Obama in his State of the Union address.