Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: economy
President Barack Obama hit on some issues important to federal employees during his State of the Union address Tuesday night, including his push for a reorganization of some federal agencies. But, he also called for the creation of two new "units" to help fight counterfeit goods and financial fraud.
Northern Virginia has seen tremendous growth since 2000, and one local economist attributes the growth to government jobs.
A good reaction to the administration's efforts to revive the economy has made March a good month for the TSP C-fund.
President Barack Obama plans to announce a new fee on the country's biggest financial firms to recover up to $120 billion in taxpayers' money used to prop up corporations during the economic crisis.
In an exclusive interview with Federal News Radio, Robin S. Lineberger, Executive Vice President for Global Public Services at BearingPoint says the company is still "operating as business as usual."
Complicated issues, like the economy, are more like algebra, says commentator Barlow Herget.