Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: economy
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the impact of the 340B Drug program on so-called "safety-net" hospitals, and how the government shutdown has affected the economy.
October 24, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Affordable Care Act , 340B program , safety net hospitals , government shutdown , Allen Scott , Brian Rye , Nela Richardson , Janet Yellen , Federal Reserve , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
President Barack Obama hit on some issues important to federal employees during his State of the Union address Tuesday night, including his push for a reorganization of some federal agencies. But, he also called for the creation of two new "units" to help fight counterfeit goods and financial fraud.
Northern Virginia has seen tremendous growth since 2000, and one local economist attributes the growth to government jobs.
A good reaction to the administration's efforts to revive the economy has made March a good month for the TSP C-fund.
President Barack Obama plans to announce a new fee on the country's biggest financial firms to recover up to $120 billion in taxpayers' money used to prop up corporations during the economic crisis.