Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: eHealth
In an age when financial records move from nation to nation digitally, and everything from drivers licenses to school records are kept in a digital format, most doctors offices and hospitals still maintain reams and reams of cumbersome and inefficient paper medical records for patients. But now, the Department of Health and Human Services is about to seek public comment on "the holy grail" for health care providers: a fully electronic, digital health record system for the everyone.
The Certification Commission says the first group of products certified under its two new programs are CCHIT Certified® 2011 Comprehensive and Preliminary ARRA 2011
The Defense Department's Military Health System has never played a clearer or more important role in the security of the nation, the assistant secretary of defense for health affairs said at the Military Health System Conference.
P2P networks a treasure trove of leaked health care data, study finds; DHS contracts immixGroup to support C3
On April 14, Army Secretary John M. McHugh personally awarded Medical Communications for Combat Casualty Care (MC4) Program Management and Business Transformation Director William H. Weed with the Decoration for Exceptional Civilian Service (DECS) Award during a ceremony at the Pentagon. The DECS, comparable to the military's Distinguished Service Medal, is the highest award granted by the Secretary of the Army to Army civilian personnel. Weed tells us about what he did that was so special.