Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: drunken driving
Jaws dropped in a Fairfax County courthouse after a Woodbridge man is accused of having sex while driving at 85 miles per hour on the Beltway.
A Frederick man faces up to five years in prison after pleading guilty to vehicular homicide in the drunken driving death of a friend.
A 21-year-old Thurmont man today accepted responsibility for the role he played in the July 5 death of his friend in a drunken driving crash in Thurmont.
Spring Break is here, and unfortunately it's a time when many teens indulge in underage drinking.
A conservative watchdog group has filed a lawsuit against the federal government seeking information about an illegal alien accused of killing a nun while driving drunk.
Tags: Carlos Martinelly-Montano , Sister Denise Mosier , Denise Mosier , Corey Stewart , Department of Homeland Security , deportation , illegal alien , Judicial Watch , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling
Alcohol is a factor in fatal crashes involving adults, while texting appears to be a factor in accidents where teens are killed.
Half of the people convicted in D.C. went to jail.