Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: drunken driving
Jaws dropped in a Fairfax County courthouse after a Woodbridge man is accused of having sex while driving at 85 miles per hour on the Beltway.
A Frederick man faces up to five years in prison after pleading guilty to vehicular homicide in the drunken driving death of a friend.
A 21-year-old Thurmont man today accepted responsibility for the role he played in the July 5 death of his friend in a drunken driving crash in Thurmont.
Spring Break is here, and unfortunately it's a time when many teens indulge in underage drinking.
A conservative watchdog group has filed a lawsuit against the federal government seeking information about an illegal alien accused of killing a nun while driving drunk.
Tags: Carlos Martinelly-Montano , Sister Denise Mosier , Denise Mosier , Corey Stewart , Department of Homeland Security , deportation , illegal alien , Judicial Watch , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling
Alcohol is a factor in fatal crashes involving adults, while texting appears to be a factor in accidents where teens are killed.
Half of the people convicted in D.C. went to jail.