Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: drunken driving
Jaws dropped in a Fairfax County courthouse after a Woodbridge man is accused of having sex while driving at 85 miles per hour on the Beltway.
A Frederick man faces up to five years in prison after pleading guilty to vehicular homicide in the drunken driving death of a friend.
A 21-year-old Thurmont man today accepted responsibility for the role he played in the July 5 death of his friend in a drunken driving crash in Thurmont.
Spring Break is here, and unfortunately it's a time when many teens indulge in underage drinking.
A conservative watchdog group has filed a lawsuit against the federal government seeking information about an illegal alien accused of killing a nun while driving drunk.
Tags: Carlos Martinelly-Montano , Sister Denise Mosier , Denise Mosier , Corey Stewart , Department of Homeland Security , deportation , illegal alien , Judicial Watch , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling
Alcohol is a factor in fatal crashes involving adults, while texting appears to be a factor in accidents where teens are killed.
Half of the people convicted in D.C. went to jail.