Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: drunk driving
Federal Aviation Administrator Randy Babbitt has been placed on a leave of absence after a drunk driving charge this weekend.
This week's arrest of an illegal immigrant charged in a fatal crash in Fairfax County is again focusing attention on federal efforts to detain aliens accused of drunken driving.
A trial date has been set for an illegal immigrant accused of driving drunk and killing a nun in Prince William County.
When it comes to accidents involving drunk drivers, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are more than two and a half times more dangerous than the average day.
A recent spate of fatal accidents involving pedestrians have led some local administrators to consider redesigns to make the roads safer.
Another two pedestrians have died on local roads after being struck by a car, according to Montgomery County Police.
A Prince William County grand jury indicted 23-year-old Carlos Montano of Bolivia on murder charges. The charge carries a maximum of 40 years in prison if convicted.
The death of a local nun has refueled some of the debate over illegal immigration and federal immigration reform.
Tags: Prince William County , Paul Ebert , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Immigration and Customs Enforcement , illegal immigrants , illegal immigration , Immigration reform , Prince William County Police , Bristow Road , Wright Lane , Carol Taber , Family Security Matters , Mothers Against Drunk Driving , Chris Konschak , DUI , manslaughter , Neal Augenstein , Hank Silverberg
For many of us, Memorial Day weekend means cookouts, the beach and the kickoff to summer, but this weekend also starts the most deadly time of the year for teenage drivers.